Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Week Two

Best line of Jasmine's email this week...

Working my hardest. Love you a lot. Chao


Jasmine got the news about our sweet Sydney.  She was told by her MTC mission president. 
"My companion, Hermana Viera is from Brazil. She knows a little bit of English, and a bit of Spanish. The first thing I told her when we were assigned companions was that she looks like Alex´s friend Sydney. I told her that everyday until I got a call in on Friday night. She was there to comfort me. I love Syd so much. I really wish I had the opportunity to meet her, but I know I will get to someday. I know our Heavenly Father had a differnt mission for her. I know that everything happens for a reason. And yes I know her and Alex´s relationship does not stop in  this earthly existence."

No comments:

Post a Comment