Monday, October 13, 2014

October 13th

(Hermana B almost wrote her entire email in Spanish - so I left it that way and used google translate to help me translate it for us)

Well, a week of ups and downs. But more ups than downs. Lots of learning, we have had a little trouble contacting all of our investigators this week, for work, time, etc. etc... Y como siempre, el desafío de que ellos progresan. Igual, podemos decir que algunos están progresando y que están leyendo el Libro de Mormón. Tenemos una investigadora se llama V_____ y cuando vamos, enseñamos a ella y su hijito Benjamín. El le gusta cantar los himnos y participa en las lecciones. Está leyendo el Libro de Mormón y es el niño mas capo que yo había conocido. 

And as always, the challenge they progress. Still, we can say that some are progressing and they are reading the Book of Mormon. We have a researcher called V____ and when we go, we taught her and her son Benjamin. He likes to sing hymns and participate in the lessons. You are reading the Book of Mormon is the most child hood I had known.
 
Estamos luchando con el D____. Más que J_____ porque D_____ tiene más interés con el Libro de Mormón. Un proceso lento.
 
We are struggling with D_____. More than J____ because D____ is more interested with the Book of Mormon. A slow process.
 
No estoy segura si he mencionado antes de P_____, pero él también está leyendo. También quiere bautizarse, así que ore por el para que tome la decisión hacerlo. Y a los de mas eran difíciles de encontrar.. Pero bueno, esperamos que nuestras investigadores vengan a la capilla! Aparte de eso, no ha pasado mucho. O quizás si, y no puedo pensar en mucho mas. 
 
I'm not sure if I mentioned before P_____, but he is also reading. He also wants to be baptized, so pray for to take the decision to do so. And the more they were hard to find .. But hey, we expect our researchers to come to the chapel! Other than that, not much has happened. Or maybe, and I can not think of much more.
 
Aparte de eso, esta semana me reflexioné mucho en el plan de Salvación y le Expiación. Con todo lo que pasó por parte de ustedes y el barrio y también aquí, me siento muy agradecido saber estas cosas y también enseñarles. Encontramos muchas cosas en la vida de cada uno, pero es cierto lo que dice José Smith de que la Expiación es el centro de lo que creemos y las otras doctrinas son extras. Pero sea necesario entender la Expiación porque nos da la razón "porque"

Other than that, this week I reflected much in the plan of Salvation and the Atonement. With everything that happened on your part and the neighborhood and here, I am grateful to know these things and teach. We found many things in the life of everyone, but it is true that Joseph Smith said that the Atonement is the center of what we believe and the other doctrines are extras. But it is necessary to understand the Atonement because it gives us the reason "why"
 
Yo recibí un paquete para la conferencia genial (GENIAL) porque fue maravillosa. Pero, no se me alcanzó a tiempo :( gracias igual por las dulces, chicle, marcadores, y notas. Para la próxima digo yo. 
 
I received a great package for the conference (GREAT) because it was wonderful. But I will not be achieved on time thanks :( equally by the candy, gum, markers, and notes. For I say next.
 
Me gustan las fotos. especialmente del cocodrilo porque me acuerdo de LA. (y para que sepan recibí noticias cuando voy a regresar :O) Y me alegro que ustedes (dad y k) estén viajando. K, saque muchas fotos
 
I like the pictures. Crocodile especially because I remember LA. (And so you know news when I got back: O) And I'm glad that you (dad yk) are traveling. K, take lots of pictures.
 
Y Alex, espero que estés bien! Sé que tiene mucho trabajo. Sigas fuerte hermano!! 
Que tengan una semana maravillosa! Hope you liked the spanish, Jazzed up my letter a little bit. Take care 
 
And Alex, I hope you're right! I know you have a lot of work. Follow stronger brother !!
Have a wonderful week! Hope you liked the spanish, Jazzed up my letter a little bit. Take care
 
 
 
Sister Jasmine Berthelson
Chile Santiago East Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment