Monday, October 20, 2014

October 20th

Hola 
A pretty good week on this end. It was pretty much a year ago that dad and k went to the Bahamas, i feel like I am re-living last year. I am so excited for the Temple to be dedicated!! I want to go first thing when I get back-
This week was pretty mello... I wasnt able to meet up with Sister Paulus.   Although i was very grateful that i was able to receive the backpack.It didn't work out and my mission president had to remind me about the rules with meeting up with people. It wasnt my intention to break the rules, but i am grateful to remember the part about exact obedience. Hey I got a lot of things about BYUi . I don't know if those were gifts from other people or hints.....
I wish I would have taken a picture of the Completo I ate with one of our investigators, C____. It was Saturday night, and maybe wasn't the best idea because I got sick for the first time in a long time!  but C____ is absolutely hysterical and the nicest guy. I don't want to say that it was worth it, but it sure was an experience. I told Karen that i was able to make it to the toilet every time. We also had a capacitacion the other day and I saw N______ M______ who has decided to serve a mini-mission in the areaa. just a few months ago she was coming back to church with her family and it was such a surprise to see her right along with us as missionaries.
I hope that everyone is doing well. I love you and will also forward the email that says when i will go home.

No comments:

Post a Comment