Monday, May 12, 2014

May 12th

Hey yall. It is a little easier for me to write in English than to speak it. A little out of practice. 

sorry Elder B. Your Dominican accento threw me off as well. I was so glad to hear you all and to see you!! Hard to believe that n just a few short months I will be coming home. Last time I will skype dad and k. I am sorry, that I was short on words in a few places but I was just happy to get to see you. 

It has been hard to get adjusted to my new area, so I didn´t have a lot to say there either. I hear ya AB, I´m sure it will be quite a change for you and having to transfer isn't always easy, but you have been doing a lot of good work so keep up the attitude and keep pushing! It´s not new for you to hear, but just have faith in the Lord that everything will be alright this transfer because it will :) I love you Alex. I know you´re going to make a difference in your new area. 

Dad and K, It was great to hear from you, two. tell Doug thank you and I say Hi as well. thanks as well for all of your packages.Karen I will answer your question in the letter I have ready to send. 
 
 
It is Extremely important to follow the Prophet. The blessing of being a missionary it has been great to share 2 things- The Atonement of Jesus Christ, and the Restoration. To truely appreciate and know of the truthfulness of the Prophets words we must start with a testimony of the Restoration. Which also starts with the words in the book of Mormon
 
But i will write you more in the letter, and Dad, it was awesome to speaks Spanish with you too. :) 
I don't have too much else to say as well. But thank you for making it possible to see all of you. I know that it is the work of the Lord, yes It is hard, but it doesn't take away the truthfulness of this message. 
 
I love you and hope you have a great week. and yes I will send more pics next week. 
Les quiero mucho

No comments:

Post a Comment