Monday, August 18, 2014

August 18th

Hey Yall!! 
Elder B, congrats on the baptism you had with L____! You are right, keep teaching the family and give them hope. I am writing a short email this week. Overall, not a lot has happened this week. I included a few pictures from last week. We took M______, our investigator to the temple. It was quite the experience for her. We are hoping to put a date with her this week to be baptized in September. A crazy situation, but we have to talk with her husband. 
We had a ward activity this past Saturday. The youth in our stake put on a show of dances from Europe-. Our ward chosen for Russia. Super hillarious becuase we don't hve a ton of youth, so the leaders stepped in. In the end it turned out AWESOME and the members made small things to eat from the country they were given. 
I was also able to go to the temple again with Hermana Salazar. We are only given one temple enterence during one year of our mission, so we were able to go through the morning session on Thursday. I loved it... It was such a great experience and just what i needed. We are also planning to try and go this week with one of the converts from our ward- J___ Z_____. 
On top of that we have a few investigators who are progressing. I told you about A_____.. he is awesome! He came to church for the first time this past Sunday. He´s already made friends at church. Such a great guy. We hope he continues coming. 
 
The weeks are really flying by. It seems like yesterday that I sat down to write y'all. I ask myself where the time is going. We have changes next week, and it is most likely that I will have a change in Compañera. Well i will keep you all informed.. Love you and I am praying for a lot of our friends. Thanks for keeping me updated as well. :))
 




No comments:

Post a Comment