Monday, December 1, 2014

3nefi 17:20-23

We had a light Thanksgiving this year. I bought turkey laminas for us and we stuck them between chilean bread. It was really dilicious!!
I completely forgot to tell you in your last email that yes i did get Aunt Jessica`s Thanksgiving present. It was so sweet of her... unfortunately the cd/dvd doesn't work so I will have to see about figuring it out when I get home. But the pictures are way cute! 
There isn't a lot to share this week... It looks like it was a pretty eventful week!! ...........

We have been doing a lot of work with less actives. Sad to see that some don't want to come back . We are working a lot with D_____ C____ and R_____ C______. Please keep them in your prayers if you can they are progressing, just don'

t want to put a date to get baptized. 
I am excited to tell you about the stories and everything that is happening here. I am almost done, and there is a lot that hasn't made it to the weekly emails. I am grateful this week for prayer. I think I am a humbler person thanks to the mission. I am reminded daily of God´s love for me and really have seen His divine grace help me do things I couldn't do on my own. I read this passage earlier today and know that my Savior loves me. 
I hope you are all well. The time is flying. Love you :)
less-active E_____ L______.. she is definitely a cat lover-- she is the best :))

https://www.lds.org/scriptures/bofm/3-ne/17.20-23?lang=eng

No comments:

Post a Comment