Monday, November 24, 2014

November 24th

A short and simple email this week. Thank you for all of the updates! I was also cruising around the LDS website and found the dedication for the Phoenix temple. Sweet that President Monson was able to come and dedicate it!! wow, I am so excited to come home and see it! 
 
Dad, I appreciate you figuring out a few of my classes for me and talking to the Bishop! It will be a short time til I get home. Karen... i hope your surgery went well. I had a health scare as well. Some weird rashes started appearing on my stomach. The Mission Doctor told me I had Pityriasis Rosea. He said there is no origin, it is not contagious, and they will go away in about six weeks by themselves because there is no treatment. Weird huh?? they are just really bothering is all
We were able to find a really good investigator named R_____. I am actually really excited to teach him. He came to us wanting practice with English, but wants to learn more about what we teach. The spirit is so important in the lessons. It was incredible to me that he identified something special about us. It was really cool to hear coming from him. 

I hope you look into the HE is the Gift launch that is going on, it sounds really cool. 
 
 
I love you and am so grateful for your examples and for the opportunity to serve. Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment