Tuesday, December 17, 2013

December 9th

Hola Familia
There really wasn´t much going on this week. That´s a horrible way to start an email, I know. It has been a little difficult this week on account of lessons, our ward, ect. But dong the work of the Lord Right? We had a few pretty good contacts! Our investigator, R____ is progressing. We are still hoping for a date that we can put for her baptism. She still feels like she is not ready which is difficult. We are really doing all that we can with her. She works too, and it is hard to get a hold of her.
......
I am glad that you were able to attend the temple so much this year, K! That and all of the missionaries and I hope I will get to go at the end of this month, a few days after Christmas. I am also glad to hear that Elder B is not hurt, maybe his bike, but not the Elder haha. I got to scan over your email, Al. I apologize for not writing very much this week. I do want you to know that I love you and this is a wonderful time of the year. It is a special time to remember our Savior and everything that he means to us. He loves us so much and knows us inside and out. 
Being on a mission helps me better understand who the Savior is every day and how the Atonement works. I am truely, truely grateful for the Atonement, and that our Heavenly Father loved us so much to send His only Begotten Son to pay a price that He knew we couldn´t pay ourselves. I don´t think we will ever truely understand His love for us while we are here on this Earth, but I pray I can take every challenge as an opportunity to understand the Atonement and my Savior, Jesus Christ. 
I have been blessed to have been here in Chile sharing this message of love with my brothers and sisters here. Hope all is well this week! I love you so much. 
By the way, this is a photo from a few weeks ago. M____, G_____, and their family with a member, D____. (far left)

No comments:

Post a Comment