Monday, January 13, 2014

3 Nephi 11:29-30


...... I felt very spoiled with the packages I received.
 I am glad that you are keeping me updated on everything happening in the ward, with our friends, etc. Glad to know for the most part, everyone is doing well! ......
I have been reminded time and time again of 3 Nephi 11:29 and 30 in the mission. There is a reason that this is one of the first things Christ says to the people of Nefi when He comes. Love can change a person´s mind a lot more than fighting. Regardless, I am praying .....

I read the talk that Brother Persons had talked about. I really liked it. Treating the things we treasure differently. 
Editor's note: Below is the video of this talk.  Go to about the 7 minute mark of this video to hear what Hermana B is referring to.  This was our lesson in church a few weeks ago and I had shared the story briefly with my missionaries.  
Eternal Marriage - F. Burton Howard - April 2003 General Conference
 




http://www.lds.org/general-conference/2003/04/eternal-marriage?lang=eng

No comments:

Post a Comment