Monday, July 21, 2014

July 21st

Just a really quick email this week. Not much to inform about and actually a pretty slow week here. We didnt have changes again. My comp will complete 11 months in this sector... So shes feeling a bit like I did in el Parque plus 3 months. Really stinks, and the ward is the same. We met a man named A_____ the other day, a contact in the street that ended up talking to us for over an hour and a half. We had a lesson with him. The guy is crazy, but super funny and participated way back when in church activities. We have another lesson with him this Wednesday. 
Like Alex, I have been able to see the small miracles in the week. Nothing grand, just really really small instances where I thank my Heavenly Father for allowing me to be here. I appreciate the packages/letters that will be coming to me. Nothing has come yet, but I know what to expect. I love you all very much and hope everyone is well. Thank you for your weekly emails which always bring a smile to my face and keep me going. 

-

No comments:

Post a Comment