Monday, September 8, 2014

September 8th

Hola
There isnt a lot to report this week. It wasn´t as exciting as the week before. It is exhausting when our investigators dont progress. Not a complaint but I tell my companion that if they aren´t progressing, it just means that the Lord wants me to progress even more. For every person that isn't reading their scriptures or praying, I´m doing it for them. We´ve got some great investigators, I just hope they realize their worth as they come to recognize the value of the atonement. 

Wow, I am glad that both Karen and Dad have been there to support the Christensen family. I was just thinking the other day how much everyone in the NC ward pitched in to help Sister Christensen fight it out when she had first found the cancer. The Christensen's are a very special family and so strong. They are still in my prayers. 
 
I hope yall have a great week. I look forward to the weekly fotos and emails from everyone. 
Sorry there isnt much to this email. The computer that I was at before died and I am out of time.. so I added a few pictures of some of the things we do when we´ve got time to do something fun. Fun fact- the chileans love flying kites. We tried it today and I´m a natural :)
I love you all so much!
 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment