Monday, November 10, 2014

November 10th

time gets shorter and shorter lunes. We were able to have a conference with Elder Nelson this Morning. It was phenomenal! He shared with us a lot of what we need to share as missionaries focusing on the Doctrine. His wife also gave a powerful message. 
As far as the rest of the week went, we had a few issues come up in the ward. Let me just say that it is difficult when not everyone does their part. Comparing it to a beehive- There are thousands of worker bees. If none of the bees collect pollen, there is no honey. Maybe I`m not the best at analogies, but our investigators certainly know when the bees don't work together. That is why I am sending you a photo as my blessing of the week. M____ G____. She is the best missionary I have ever known. there are a thousand more blessings that I
see from week to week. they outweigh the negatives. Thank you for all of the birthday wishes. It was a great day. Love you and Looks like the dolphin fountain ones-up the frog. haha. Love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment