Monday, November 17, 2014

November 17th

Hey.. sorry this email is nothing glamorous. I didn't even bring my camera even after all of your compliments (dad&k) of sending pictures. This week has been pretty mellow and up until yesterday, loaded with craziness. It is so hard to live the law of Chastity in Chile! Well, other than that, it has been a pretty good week. We`ve also had a couple of small earthquakes and the lights were cut in the big city metro. We had our last cambio (transfers). It looks like I will be staying in this sector and am still with Hermana Villalba. I guess it wouldn't make much sense to leave at this point. I can´t lie, at times it is hard to work with the ward, but we have tried to make some changes. Now we are just waiting patiently for the results.
How cool that the temple was finally dedicated! It sure took a good while and a lot of sweat! I can´t wait to see it when I get back.
I appreciate the team effort re-registering me for classes. ........

Also the wedding looks good!! tell Lizzie congrats on my part

 As I was reading one day in Mosiah 3:19 I came across the words "someterse a cuanto el Señor juzgue conveniente imponer sobre él" I was definitely struck by that part. my motto "voluntad del Padre".- I am grateful for every blessing, hardship, sadness, joy, frustration, .... that i have had in the mission thusfar. because i have and am still learning how to apply mosiah 3:19
I hope ya'll have a great week. Take care. hugs and kisses

No comments:

Post a Comment